The Kuvings NS750/850 Silent masticating juicer is the ultimate in upright juicing technology, with its whisper quite juicing technology you almost do not notice the juicer is running. Operating at 40-50db making it the quietest juicer on the planet. This low speed juicer presses and extracts rather than grinding and chewing like other juicers, keeping all of the nutrients and enzymes within the juice.
Kuvings Silent Juicer is also one of the first juicers to offer all BPA-free juicing components, including the pulp cups. The sleek design is able to fit under most kitchen cabinets and on all kitchen counters. With a clean and modern look this juicer will match and fit into just about every kitchen.
Features and Specification
- Masticating juicer
- Stylish compact vertical design conserves counter space
- Multi-Purpose – extract vegetable juice, soy juice, fruit juice, home-made tofu
- The high powered 330 Watt Motor is able to process very high fibrous fruits and vegetable
- No heat built-up due to the slow processing speed (78 RPMs)
- Extracts juice instead of grinding to retain all nutrients and enzymes
- Juicing Screen with Small Holes
- Cup cover has an integrated strainer to remove foam for a fresher taste
- Two step safety system – all parts must be assembled properly & the lid must lock securely in place to start the juicer
- The juicing bowl and the base come apart easily for cleaning and assembly
- Convenient handgrip feature makes it easier to use and move
- BPA Free Tritan juice cup
- BPA Free Tritan pulp container
- Over-sized cleaning brush
- Full color instruction manual
- Recipe Book (Full Color) 75+ Pages
- Reset Button on Bottom of Machine
- UL CE TuV Approved
- Color : White (NS750) and Silver/Black (NS850)
- Product Dimensions: 9.64″ W x 6.49″ D x 17.12″ T
- Shipping Weight: 23 pounds
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
When researching the Kuvings NS750/850 Silent Upright Masticating Juicer online we were able to find 9 customer reviews awarding the juicer five out of five stars. The reviews were overwhelmingly positive, with only a few very minor issues brought up, mostly personal preference issues. None of which pertained to customer service issues or issues with the juicers design.
The majority of the reviewers agreed that the juicer was the quietest they had ever used or been around. Despite the quietness of this juicer it was not reported to be lacking in power and is considered to function very well. Several reviewers stated that this juicer was good for wheat grass juicing, and fruit juicing.
Several reviewers also agreed that the pressing technology was very effective, producing a lot of juice in a relatively short time. They were also excited about the pressing keeping the majority of vitamins in their juice. Another popular feature was the free recipe book included with the juicer for the inexperienced and experienced juicer alike.
The price was brought up a few times as an issue for some reviewers, however most found the price to be unimportant when compared to how well it worked. One reviewer stated “it’s a few more bucks than the typical, but I see it as an investment in my family’s health, it is well engineered.” Most other reviewers seemed to share her idea, as the price was never considered to be a hindrance when considering the health benefits for both themselves and their families.
A few reviewers complained that the juicer was not as easily cleaned as some horizontal units they had used. However, the cleaning issue did not seem to be so severe as to lead to gunk build up. The juicer just requires a bit more time to clean, including a brush. However, most reviewers did not report any serious displeasure with the set up and cleaning.
Another reviewer mentioned that the pressing technology left quiet a bit of pulp in the juice. However the reviewer stated that a quick strain of the juice could fix this problem. No other reviewers mentioned that they had an issue with pulp; it seemed to be more of a personal preference, one that did not directly affect the reviewer’s opinion of the mixer.
Upon reviewing all of the information, we feel very confident in suggesting this juicer. It received a perfect review from all reviewers and was reported to work exactly as advertised. This juicer is both quiet and effective, producing large amounts of juice in a short amount of time. Easy to use and small enough to fit fully set up under kitchen cabinets; this is the ideal personal juicer for both the experienced and novice juicer.
Where to Buy
You can buy the Kuvings Silent juicer from many big retailers offline or online like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart etc.