The DEWALT DC608B can drive at least five, 2 inch nails per second, making it one of the fastest and most efficient in the market. Unlike other nailers that require the user to purchase a compressor, or carry around a cable to plug it in, this nailer will only require you to recharge the batteries when their charge runs out. It can hold up to 110 brands and is well covered to prevent debris and dirt from entering the gadget, as normally these things lead to inaccuracy while working.
Price and Features
The DEWALT DC608B Brad Nailer is an affordable gadget, since it only goes for $199.00 if bought from Amazon.com. In addition, the buyer can make a lot of savings when they use Super Saver Shipping, which will ensure they get the product without paying for the shipping.
Come of the features on this tool include:
- The design will allow the user to nail, whether on hard or soft joints according to their speed. This favors the fast users and gives an opportunity for the slow users to work at their own pace.
- The tool will allow for very high quality and precise work, where the user gets to choose the operating mode that fits their speed.
- The tool will accept numerous nails of different lengths therefore, making the user’s work to be much easier.
- It offers easy to access the nosepiece in case a nail has jammed, unlike with other nailers which will require the use of a wrench or a screwdriver.
- As a safety measure, when the tool is not in use, the trigger goes off, and this prevents many accidents.
Who is it for?
The DEWALT DC608B Nailer is made to be used by carpenters, makers of cabinets, and anyone who works with nails, whether in the installation of boards, rail moldings, shoes, windows, castings and other related jobs. This gadget is of a considerable size, such that it can fit in small spaces to allow the user nail in hard to reach places. The user has the option of using the ‘one at a time’ nailing module, or the rapid ‘high-speed firing’ module, depending on the nature of their work.
Pros and Cons
The DEWALT DC608B does a wonderful job, such that there is no need to follow up the job with a hammer or any other tool. In addition, the force is adjustable; in order to accommodate different surfaces and it produces a light that allows the user to operate it in the dark. This nailer can be used on hardwood, plywood, softwood, and through sheet metals. The user has the ability to determine the depth at which the nails should go using a special in built mechanism, making the output to be the exact user intention.
The user must tightly hold on to the nailer when using it for the nails to sink in properly, although this is not much of a problem.
Why you should buy it
This DC608B is one of a kind in the market, owing to its ability to nail with great precision and saving a lot of time, qualities that are of great importance for any form of work.
The DEWALT DC608B 18-Volt Cordless 2-Inch 18 Gauge Brad Nailer is good value for money and with very little training; anyone can use it to do repairs around the house. It is therefore necessary have.