The Omega BMJ330 Big Mouth Pulp-Ejection Juicer is a 350 watt commercial grade pulp ejection juicer. With enough power to squeeze every drop of juice from any produce including: carrots, oranges, kale, pineapple and so forth. All with little to no prep-work, as even a whole apple will fit into the chute without needing to chop it up beforehand. So you don’t need to spend a lot of time preparing your produce, you just put it in and make the juice you want without waiting.
Beautifully housed in rugged stainless steel, the 1/2-horsepower 350-watt induction motor powers a tough stainless-steel blade at 12,000 RPMs for maximum juice extraction in a minimum amount of time. It dispenses the juice directly into a glass or storage container of your choice. And collecting all the pulp into an extra large pulp container in the back of the machine, which keeps everything neat. And saves the pulp for later use or disposal.
Features and Specification
- Juicer Type : Commercial pulp-ejection-style juicer
- Heavy duty, All stainless steel construction – blade, basket, and cover
- Durable – Designed for the home, but built for Commercial use
- Attractive stylish look for any kitchen, either home or business
- Compact and portable size
- Powerful 1/2 HP commercial motor, 12,000 RPM
- Single speed performance – no need to guess if you should be juicing at a low or high speed
- Oversized chute accommodates whole produce – up to 3″ in diameter
- Automatic pulp-ejection system
- Large-capacity pulp collector
- Juice dispenses directly into glass
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 8 x 15 inches
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Warranty: 10-year limited warranty, 1 Yr On The Cutting Blade
The Omega BMJ330 Big Mouth Pulp-Ejection Juicer sounds great as you read through the manufacturers description of the various features. And for some, it lives up to them. However, with a low 2.9 out of 5 stars average its fairly apparent that without some more positive reviews to counter-act the bad it doesn’t look promising.
Now, the customers who were happy with theirs rated it exceptionally well. One even uses a couple of these machines to run a mobile juice bar. But they do mention needing to operate it ‘within’ design limits. Which, may highlight a weakness in the machine design since they mention an issue someone else had with juice spurting all over the place when they mixed soft and hard produce.
Which, seems to be an accurate assessment as even the negative reviews mention having serious problems with the mess level generated by the Omega juicer. While this seems to stem from the machine being used improperly in some cases, it does point towards more serious design flaws.
One user also mentioned ending up with plastic shavings in their juice and all over the machine due to some kind of unexplained issue with the machine itself. The plastic shavings ended up embedded in the centrifuge and the screen, pretty much destroying the unit.
One bright spot however, was Omega’s customer service which by all reports is very courteous and helpful. Overall, with 10 years warranty and good customer service you will get good value from the machine if you operate it within its design limits.
Where to Buy
You can buy the Omega BMJ330 from many big retailers offline or online like Amazon, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Costco, Target, Walmart etc. But which one is the best deal? We have done work for you. We found Amazon.com to have the best prices on all juicer machines including the BMJ330.