The Omega 4000 Pulp-Ejection Juicer is an electric fruit and vegetable juicer which lets you enjoy healthy great tasting juice without the chemicals or preservatives of store bought juices. Featuring a 1/3 horsepower induction motor putting out 5200 RPM’s of speed. The Omega juicer also has a durable stainless steel blade, basket, and cover as well as a large feed chute which can accommodate most produce without needing to prepare it.
The fresh juice is dispensed directly into a glass or pitcher depending on your needs, and the pulp is sent toward the back of the unit into a large capacity pulp container which makes clean up after-wards easy.
Features and Specification
- Juicer Type : Pulp Ejector Juicer
- For household and commercial use
- Motor: The 1/3 Horsepower 5200 RPM Permanent Magnet Motor
- Metal parts are all comprised of Surgical Stainless Steel
- Blade: 1/2 lb Stainless Steel Blade efficiently pulverizes fruits and vegetables to extract maximum juice
- Large feed chute – juice dispenses directly into glass or container
- Pulp collector catches refuse for easy disposal and cleanup
- The blade and basket assembly is held together by a white plastic wing nut
- Variable height rubber feet to prevent juicer movement during juicing
- The cantilever style Latch Arms allows for easy assembly and disassembly
- Easy to operate and clean
- Classic White Lustran Plastic and Surgical Stainless Steel Looks will look attractive in any kitchen
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Household and Commercial Approval
- Wattage : 250 Watts
- Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Product Dimensions: 8″ W x 15″ D x 12½” H
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Warranty: 15-year warranty, 1 Yr On The Cutting Blade
The Omega 4000 Stainless-Steel 1/3-HP Continuous Pulp-Ejection Juicer has received decent reviews from its users online. Averaging 4.0 out of 5 possible stars from its reviews. More then half of those reviews carry 5 star ratings, and are backed by strong reviews.
Most reviewers had positive things to say about this juicer agreed that it is a very simple machine to operate and is very easy to clean. Although you may wish to find a toothbrush to use for cleaning the basket, as several people mention that being the easiest way to clean it out. Several people also mentioned how sturdy this machine is, between the solid construction and the fifteen year warranty you will probably never need another juicer. If you have children, as one reviewer mentioned this juicer is a great way to make juice for them to drinker which is by far healthier then the store bought variety.
One reviewer compared the 4000 model to the earlier Omage 1000. Mentioning that the 4000 is superior in pretty much every way. Because while the 1000 is noisy, has shaking problems and doesn’t really give as much juice the 4000 has none of these problems. And also when you turn off the 4000 it stops within a second or two, while the 1000 takes time to stop.
Overall, the Omega 4000 is a pretty solid machine. And with the extensive warranty and sturdy construction you will not need to buy another juicer if you own this one. Really its probably worth more then its being sold for, as a comparable juicer will generally cost you around 500$ versus under 250$ for this one. For those reasons we recommend this Omega juicer, especially if you need a tough reliable machine.
Where to Buy
You can buy the Omega 4000 from many big retailers offline or online like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart etc. But which one is the best deal? We have done work for you. We found Amazon.com to have the best prices on all juicer machines including the Omega 4000.