With a powerful precision instrument such as the DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit, you will be able to drive in brads at speeds of up to 5 per second. It is the ideal tool to drive in tacks of 5/8 inches to 2 inch nails. You need not buy a compressor for the tool, nor will you need to but an air hose. The tool is approximately 7.4 pounds in weight and contains a magazine that can hold up to 110 brads at a time. With an 18V battery supplying the mechanical power, the tool can be able to punch brads through a range of woodwork from hardwood to softwood and even to plywood.
Price and features
With $522, you can be able to purchase the DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit, but there are some festive offers in place if you would like to order around specified times depending on the distributor. Discounts and freebie items are also present when orders are made at particular times. Some of the features of this tool are
- Allowance for the user to work as fast with the tool as he is able to. The tool is in synch with the user’s ability.
- Two types of operation modes, where the user is able to use sequential modes allowing precision placement.
- The other mode is called the bump mode. The production speed for the brads is increased on this mode.
- Allowance for 18 nails to be tacked straight from a magazine with an allowance ranging from between 5/8inches nails to 2 inch nails to be used.
- Nosepiece can be easily accessed whenever nails jam. This can be done without using a screwdriver.
- It is a cordless gadget. Allows trigger disabling when not in use through the lock-off mechanism installed.
Who is it for
The DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit can be used by anyone with the expertise of driving in tacks and brads. Tutorials will be necessary to avoid mishaps.
Pros and Cons
With the amount of nails it can drive in, and the light weight it has, the instrument can be very effective for fast jobs. In addition, the DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit can penetrate areas that are hard to reach with a normal hammer.
It has a nose that can fit perfectly through tight spaces, meaning that it can be used even where driving nails becomes a difficulty. It is the ideal tool for installing baseboards, chair rails, paneling, and casings for windows and doors. It can even be fashioned to drive in tacks for shoes. It is quite expensive, and some level of expertise is needed to handle such an instrument. If not places well with the lock-off mechanism in place, it may be harmful if placed in the wrong hands.
Why should I buy it
The DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is handy for very fast jobs that involve short deadlines. It would also come in handy for such tasks that are a bit sensitive to the hammer’s heavy touch.
The DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an advanced piece of equipment that will make the work a lot easier for carpenters and constructors.