What is Breville 800ESXL?
If youre the sort of person that loves coffee, especially the strong kick of espresso, then chances are youve seen how expensive it can get to buy your fix at a coffee shop. However, you might not be sure about getting your own espresso machine at home because of the huge price tags that can be attached to them.
However, if you think that you have to shell out a lot of money to get good value, then chances are pretty good that you havent heard of the Breville 800ESXL Commercial 15-Bar Triple-Priming Die-Cast Espresso Machine, a solid coffee machine for solid espresso and cappuccino lovers.
Heres What Itll Do For You
The Breville 800ESXL is a machine that can fix all of your woes by bringing the espresso you love straight into your home. Die cast and long lived, it can brew the punch you need to get your day going and to keep it running hot and hard all through the night if thats what you need to do. With a simple to use system and instructions that can turn anyone into an automated barista.
This machine lets you keep all that great taste and instant satisfaction while cutting out all of the time you waste driving to a coffee shop and waiting in line for your drink to get made. You save time, you save money, and you take full control over when you get your espresso and how much of it you get at a given time.
Breville 800ESXL Pros
Breville 800ESXL 2Of course, the Breville 800ESXL has a number of positive features and benefits that it can provide any user. All you have to do is turn the box to the side and take a look at what it gives you. For instance, among the other features of this great machines are;
- A thermo block heating system. This ensures that you can bring things to a boil quickly and cut out all that waiting.
- 15 bar, triple prime pump. Thats quite a feature, and it can make getting the proper brew that much easier on your part.
- Stainless steel housing. When a machine is going to constantly be exposed to water and heat its important that its made of very tough and durable materials that will keep on for years.
- All accessories included. Many espresso machines dont include necessary accouterments like tampers, pitchers, filters and cleaning tools, but this one does. After all, why buy just part of what you need to get your espresso made?
- It will fit cups up to 4.5 inches. Thats a lot bigger than many machines, which is linked to the tiny, espresso cups that are more traditional, but less common among household glasswares.
- These are just a few of the great reasons to invest in this espresso maker if you are a genuine lover of espresso and cappuccino. However, there are a slew of other great benefits that this machine can bring straight to your kitchen, making your life just that much easier when it comes time to caffeinate yourself on those early mornings or late nights.
Honest Customer Reviews
“People love it or hate it but if you read carefully, you may find as I did, that many of those who hate it, did not follow the directions as prescribed by Breville. They treated it like their old pot, however, the Breville 800 is a wonderful pot if used according to the instructions put out by Breville.” From Amazon.com
“This is a very well build espresso machine. It created plenty of pressure for a great cup of espresso. My recommendation is that you buy yourself a nice grinder. A cheapie $50 grinder wont do the trick, the grinds wont be fine enough.” From Amazon.com
Heres What I Want You To Do Next
Breville 800ESXL 3Well, if you already have your coffee situation well in hand, and you dont mind handing out additional money to the local coffee shop for your espresso fix, then you may not need the Breville 800ESXL at all. However, chances are that you can never have too much money, and that even if you do have an all night coffee shop just down the street, it would still be cheaper and more convenient to brew your espresso in your kitchen.
And for that you should definitely get your hands on it.This machine has everything that an espresso lover could ask for, and then some. Its a solid construction that holds up to the rigors of its duties, and it makes a great cup every time.
Its simple to use, comes with all the accessories you need, and in the end its a lot cheaper than many of the other high end machines out on the market that claim to be the best. So why spend another dollar at the coffee house you dont have to? Get the Breville 800ESXL Commercial 15-Bar Triple-Priming Die-Cast Espresso Machine and see what youve been missing.